Troy and Lesley speak regularly at conferences, industry events and group training sessions.
Lesley is a trainer and customer advocate. As the co-founder and operations director at Pattern, she helps employees understand and develop customer empathy through hands-on training and facilitation.
- accessibility for customers
- scrum for higher education
- customer empathy with imodules
- group training
Troy is a designer and speaker. As the co-founder and design director at Pattern, he helps companies think like customers. Troy believes in designing for good, fighting for simplicity and short bios.
- uncovering the customer experience
- innovation through design
- empowering employees for change
- shared-learning methods
- collaborative decision making
- LEGO serious play
- are available for audiences of 5 to 5,000
- should be scheduled 3 months in advance
- start at 2,500 (plus travel)
- can be booked by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)