We use service design to help companies understand customers, start new projects and build better teams.
We are a deliberately small service design consultancy with 8 current clients.
Founded in 2007, Pattern is led by Troy and Lesley Thompson with clients in North America, Europe and Australia.
- worked with 102 clients
- completed 159 projects
- run 74 workshops and LEGO serious play sessions
- spoken at 56 conferences and events
You are a small organization — like a nonprofit, museum, tourism bureau and government agency — that has a big impact on your customers and community.
You need to create ideas, unite people or figure out what to do next.
And you are / need to:
- start a new project
- build a new team
- share new ideas with stakeholders
Since 2007, we have helped clients like Warner Bros., the University of Denver and Tourism Montreal learn the principles of service design to improve the service they provide customers.
Our clients have:
- improved customer satisfaction scores by 31%
- increased funding by (a cumulative) $14.2 million dollars
- developed 24 new services and products
- kept and delighted more than 5 million customers
Have a question, a problem or need a speaker?