We teach individuals and small teams how to improve the customer experience so they can keep customers, increase funding and create a better future.
We are a deliberately small service design agency with 8 current clients.
Founded in 2007, Pattern is led by Troy and Lesley Thompson with clients in North America, Europe and Australia.
- worked with 102 clients
- completed 159 projects
- run 74 workshops and LEGO serious play sessions
- spoken at 131 conferences and events
Organizations who hire Pattern have a small staff (< 50), but a big impact on their customers and community.
Our clients are individuals or small teams that have been asked to change their organization’s culture or strategy to improve the customer experience.
Most of our clients are:
- hospitality and tourism
- higher education
- museums and cultural attractions
- entertainment venues and stadiums
- nonprofits and charities
- government and municipal agencies
Since 2007, we have helped clients like Warner Bros., the University of Denver and Tourism Montreal learn the principles of design to improve the service they provide customers.
Our clients have:
- improved customer satisfaction scores by 31%
- increased funding by (a cumulative) $14.2 million dollars
- developed 24 new services and products
- kept and delighted more than 5 million customers
Have a question, a problem or need a speaker?